We welcome your comments about our website, your ancestry, questions on your Wardlaw line, or anything else you would like to say or share. I am just now Jan 2018, getting these comments and posting them. So I will try to answer if you have questions. Love hearing from everyone! If your email has changed since your comment, please write again.

(The box for 'Your website' is not a required field, you can skip that.)

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
Please be aware that the contents of this form are not encrypted
  • Ellen Wardlaw (Tuesday, August 28 18 10:07 pm EDT)

So happy to see the growth of this site and all the hard work that’s gone into documenting our family history. My father, William Acker Wardlaw, would have loved to have read your books! I’ve kept my maiden name—and live in central Oklahoma. Best wishes

• William Wardkaw (Monday, June 25 18 05:48 pm EDT)

My name is William Rial Wardlaw. The William Wardlaws have lasted for 5 generations. My fathers name was William Timon Wardlaw. His brother was Rial Holden Wardlaw.

• Susan Martin (Monday, June 18 18 10:53 am EDT)

Good Afternoon /Diane, I have just found your page, wow loved it.
    It has only been recently that I have discovered that I am a descendant from the surname Wardlaw.
    My 3rd Great Grandfather was born James Reid Wardlaw 1838. When he was married on the certificate it appeared that he was illiterate and put a cross and his name became James Wardlaw Reid. His parents were James Wardlaw 1810-1885 and Agnes Reid 1811.

So I should have been born a Wardlaw not a Reid.

• Jon Wooten (Saturday, August 19 17 01:52 pm EDT)

My maternal grandfather was William Green Wardlaw Sr. He was married to my grandmother Pattie Riggins. Just started researching my ancestors.

• Wickedyokel4759.Unblog.fr (Tuesday, May 09 17 12:15 am EDT)

I'm very happy to read this. This is the type of manual that needs
    to be given and not the random misinformation that is at
    the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best doc.

• BHW (Sunday, April 23 17 07:38 am EDT)

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend who
    was doing a little homework on this. And he actually bought
    me lunch due to the fact that I discovered it for him...
    lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!!

But yeah, thanx for spending time to discuss
    this matter here on your internet site.

• BHW (Friday, March 31 17 11:15 am EDT)

What's up everyone, it's my first go to see at this web page, and piece
    of writing is in fact fruitful for me, keep up posting these types of articles
    or reviews.

• Judith C. White (Friday, February 03 17 07:05 pm EST)

Hi Diane:
    Your new website looks great! I hope the investment is working for you. I am still working on verifying my Texas Wardlaw line with my DNA cousins. FamilyTreeDNA.com is the best testing service to use, if you are interested.
    Did you use Network Solutions for your website? How did that work out for you? I am curious for another friend who needs a website set up. Please let me know. Thank you.
    Judith C. White

• Clara wardlaw (Thursday, January 26 17 03:26 pm EST)

I cant believe there's a whole website dedicated to my last name! And yes, my last name is wardlaw :3

• Shirley Dukes (Thursday, December 29 16 09:46 am EST)

Trying to figure out if we are kinsmen. My grandfather was Elmer Francis Wardlaw, born 1881 to Frances Golden Wardlaw & Mary Jane Pharr.

Print Print | Sitemap